Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 21 February 2018

The Twins

Thank you for joining us today.

Today's card was made with a stamp and die set we received in our Crafters for a Cause charity box.


The set is called Spring Garden by Luli Bunny for Mama Elephant.  

The characters were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and turned out pretty nicely.  I normally use Copics so it was good to have a change.


The front piece was made by blending distress inks in salty ocean and peacock feathers then spritzing with water, over a white embossed dotty background before using the matching dies to cut the openings.


I tried to make an open window card but it didn't turn out too well.  I lined up the windows ok but the Big Shot left marks on the front panel which didn't look good.

After much fussing about I ink blended the front, added a piece of acetate and foam mounted the aperture over the stamped images.

I haven't added a sentiment yet as I can't make my mind up what to use!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!