Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Super Dog

Good morning folks, and happy hump day. I hope you are all having a good week.


Today's card was a bit of a mish-mash of die-cuts and designers lol. I had the MFT Skyline die-cuts already in my bits and pieces box, and I was looking for something to use them with.


Then I came across the big Marianne Designs Birthday die cut, that I had cut and never used, and the two seemed to fit together.


The skyline gave me the idea for a super hero so I dug out the Clearly Besotted Caped Cuties set and picked this little guy.


I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured him with Copic markers, then I cut him out with the matching die.


I added a stamped sentiment at the top, and before I used the card I did add another sentiment at the bottom, but that was after I had already taken the photos lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you Friday.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!