Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 February 2018

Sparkly Leaves

Good morning folks, I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. We've had a busy week here with the boys being over, but it's so lovely to have them here, and it does go far too quickly !


Today's card was going to be a white on white, with just a pop of colour, but in the end it had more colour than I had intended, but I still like it.


I used a small tree die, that I think came on a magazine a few years ago. Either that or it's a Cheery Lyn die, I can't remember lol. 


Anyway, I cut it from plain white card and then using an embossing pen I coloured some of the leaves and then added Wow Red Pearl embossing powder. Unfortunately the embossing pen turned the leaves blue and the powder wasn't enough to cover it, so the leaves ended up a shiny blue lol. So, when I repeated this for the rest of the leaves, I added silver embossing powder instead!


I used stitched rectangles for the background and frame and added a sentiment cut with a Cut n Make die, I left one part plain white and then embossed the other part silver.


Then I added it all to a plain white A2 note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!