Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Gilded flower

Hello everyone.

Today's card was created for my nephew's wedding anniversary last Sunday.  Daniel and his wife Staci, celebrated three years of married life, although they have been together for over 13!


To make the card I gold embossed Altenew's Beautiful Day on to white card and cut it out.


I added it to a splattered background, made using my new Gansai Tambi gold paints.


I heat embossed the sentiment and added it to a piece of glittered washi tape.


The colours don't show up too well in the photographs but take my word for it, they look lovely in real life.

See you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!