Shabby Blogs

Monday 26 February 2018

Flower Wreath

Good morning folks, I hope you have had a nice crafty weekend. I had all good intentions of  starting to decorate this weekend, but, that never really got started lol. I did spend some time with family though, and even managed a play in the craft room! So all in all, a good weekend.


Right, today's card was made using the free gift that came with Issue 26 of Die-Cutting Essentials magazine. The set is called Happy Days, and consists of the flower wreath die, extra single flowers and some sentiment stamps.


I went with a Kraft and white theme, cutting a couple of wreaths from each colour, then using pieces of them to layer up.


I used Stitched Square dies to cut the backgrounds and a Kraft card blank for the base.


After adding foam tape under the front panel for a bit of dimension, I went in and added Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to all the flowers, then finished it off with a few small crystals.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!