Shabby Blogs

Friday 9 February 2018

Party animals

Friday at last! I'm looking forward to my weekend and some good crafting time.


Today's card uses the free Safari Friends set from Papercraft Essentials.  For this version I stamped the girl, lion and monkey on to the card base then created masks for them.  This was so I could stamp the giraffe and vine and make it seem like they were behind the first images.


Once I stamped the vine though it looked strange so I drew the line back in across the monkey's hand.


With fresh masks for all the animals in place, I ink blended the background to add grass and sky.  This worked quite well, although the masks kept peeling up, lol.


I stamped some grass tufts and the sentiment, then added liquid pearls to the eyes.

I really like how this turned out.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!