Shabby Blogs

Friday 23 February 2018

Gold leaves

After a hectic week I have a nice simple card for you today to ease us into the weekend.


I took a few stamps, some dark card and gold embossing powder to play with and this was the result.  I'm really loving the combination of gold on green.


I used a few stamp sets to pick my leaves from and simply stamped them randomly across the card base with Versamark ink.  I added Cosmic Shimmer detail gold embossing powder and heat set them.


A sentiment from the Clearly Besotted So To Speak set, popped up on foam tape, finished it off.


This looks so classy but was dead easy to make.  Why not give it a try?
See you next week.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!