Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 February 2018

#squadgoals

Hell everyone.  I'm back with a cute little card made to send to a young woman I work with.  Charlotte was 26 last week!


When I saw this stamp set in a recent magazine I knew I wanted to play. I stamped all the elements four times and coloured them in.  I then spent an enjoyable hour fussy cutting them all.


For this card I laid out my images and worked out where I could fit my sentiment.
 Once this was stamped I added the images back in and adhered them with cosmic shimmer glue.



To highlight the eyes I added Onyx Liquid Pearl drops and used the gold version to add interest to the background.


Once I had everything in I added the sweet little hashtag stamp underneath.


Charlotte loved her card and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!