Shabby Blogs

Sunday 10 November 2013

Boofle

Morning again.  Hope you are having a lovely weekend.  It is still cold and wet here, but it hasn't stopped the firework parties every night this week.  It sounds like we live near a war zone!
 
Today's card is one of my favourite characters, Boofle.  He is a cuddly doggy made from Grandad's old jumper, and he has lots of fun getting into mischief with his friends.
 I started with my usual 6x6 card blank and layered holly paper over gold textured card.  I used a coordinating piece of paper on some glossy gold card as an accent, then added Boofle on 2 layers of green card (one matt, one glossy)
 The Boofle topper is made of 5 layers of decoupage.  Not your modern ready cut stuff either.  Oh no, this was cut with my own fair hand lol :)  Here's a close up so you can see the layers.  I used sticky pads for the top layers but silicone for the base.
Once I was happy with the placement I added a sentiment and ribbon bow.
 
 Isn't he a sweetie?  TTFN Jude xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!