Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 November 2013

For you

Good morning all, hope you are well today. Today's card is another card made with an image from Crafters Companion.
 
 
I think the image is so cute. I mounted her on to some pale pink Coredinations card and then used matching papers for the background.
 
 
As I was using a striped paper I thought I would make it a bit different by running a piece the opposite way. It stands out a bit as it is all matted with the same pink card.
 
 
The butterfly is a Tonic Studios punch.
 
 
The pale pink silky ribbon and simple sentiment finish the card. Nothing too fancy but really cute. Hope you like it too.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
 
xxx
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!