Shabby Blogs

Saturday 2 November 2013

Smirk

It's Saturday!! Yeeaaaaahhh!!!!
I had a days leave yesterday and spent it with my granddaughter, Keira.  It was wet and miserable so we didn't get to go to the park as planned, but we did go shoe shopping instead lol.  I bought her some new white trainers and a pair of black boots, and she was thrilled with them.  Trying them on was fun as she insisted on checking she could run and jump in them, so I chased her around the shop for a while :-))  It would have been less tiring going to work, but not nearly as enjoyable.
By the time I got home last night I wasn't feeling much like crafting, so I dug through our stash to find some ready made toppers or embellishments in order to make a quick and easy card.  This is what I came up with.
The paper and chipboard stickers are from Smirk.  I liked how the raised elements added dimension to the pre-printed background.
The sentiment was very pale against the bright background so I coloured the letters with a pink and a purple Stabilo 0.4.
Once I had chosen a couple of embellishments it really was as simple as adding paper and chipboard to a card blank!
I think it turned out quite well.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!