Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 November 2013

To you all at Christmas time

Good morning blog friends, hope you are all well today. Are you starting to get in the Christmas mood yet? after all it is the 1st of November!!!!!! I know I know, it's been all Christmas this and that for weeks now, but we do have a lot to make lol.
 
Anyway today's card is really simple.
 
 
A large card topper, which I cut from a larger piece of card, from my Christmas set that I bought from Crafters Companion a few weeks ago.
 
 
This piece was far too pretty to be used as a backing paper, so I thought I would make it in to the main focus of the card, and mat it on to something a little planer.
 
 
All it needed then was a piece of co-ordinating ribbon, which I love by the way lol. And then a simple ready made sentiment to finish it off.
 
 
What do you think? Hope you like it too.
 
 
Take care
 
xxx
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!