Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 November 2013

Merry Christmas

Good morning blog friends, hope you have all had a good weekend. Did you manage to get in any craft time, or has it all been taken up with Christmas shopping??? I have managed to do a bit of both, but not much of either to be honest. Oh well there's still another few weekends yet! lol.
 
This is a card I managed to make yesterday though. Very simple in black and white.
 
 
I tried to make use of punches for this one. So the corners are rounded using a corner rounding punch and the squares are another punch.
 
 
The scalloped circle is yet another and the final punch was used on two corners of the white background to give a bit of detail.
 
 
The reindeer was cut using my silhouette last year but I never used it so I used up some of the bits on this card.
 
 
Like this little Christmas tree charm,
 
 
and the shooting star. Like I said very simple but very effective IRL.
 
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by again. See you soon. Take care.
 
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!