Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Let it snow

Good morning blog friends. Hope you are all having a good week. Today's card is made using a resist technique that I picked up from the last issue of Get Stamping.
 
 
Apologies for the rubbish photos but it was quite late in the day when I was taking the pics so there are shadows everywhere.
 
I started with a blank 6x6 card and stamped the trees using Versamark. Then I used Broken China distress ink to colour the rest of the card and it resists where the Versamark is.
 
 
I used Chipped Sapphire to stamp the deer and then embossed with clear embossing powder.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment on to another piece of white card and then embossed it with white embossing powder.
 
 
Then all it needed was a little blue ribbon around the top and it was finished.
 
 
Hope you like it.
 
Thanks for stopping by again.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 


 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!