Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 July 2017

Floral fun

Hello and welcome back.

I spent some time at the weekend sorting out the monthly Simon Says Stamp kits; putting all the papers together, re-packing the stamps etc.  We had kept them in month order but found we forgot what we had, so this makes more sense for us.


I rediscovered some of the fabulous papers and ideas that come with the kit and decided to do something similar to one of them. 
I started with piece of floral paper and added coloured Wink of Stella in clear, white, gold and green.


I then took Memento gold ink and watered it down on a block to splash across the background.


I embossed a sentiment with black embossing powder and coloured over with the galaxy gold ink cube, to tie it in with the paper.


I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the paper down to fit a standard card blank in pale blue.

I hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!