Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Have a barking good day!

Hello and thank you for joining us today.

My card today continues my recent theme of using up oddments from my desk.


I inked this background a while ago using Distress Oxides in Fossilised Amber and Spiced Marmalade.  I love how easily they blend and can't wait to buy the new release of colours.  
Unfortunately they will have to wait for a few weeks 😞


The dog is from Critters at the Dog Park by Lawn Fawn.  I cut and coloured several of these dogs for various projects and this is the last one.  I really should do some more.


The die cut was one of a bunch cut to layer and make a thicker focal point for a card.  I obviously cut too many lol.
The stripe paper was made from a strip of white card and the thick end of a Copic marker.  Very easy to do!


I like this 'scrappy' card but perhaps I shouldn't keep so many extras on my desk 😉

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!