Shabby Blogs

Friday 21 July 2017

50th Birthday Wreath

Good morning folks and welcome to Friday, hope you are looking forward to the weekend and manage to sneak in some craft time.


Today's card was one I made for mum to send to Jude on her birthday earlier this month.


I actually really enjoyed making this card. I started by cutting a circle frame using a couple of different sizes of stitched circle dies. Then I went through all of the flower stash until I came up with a colour scheme, and then dug out all of the flowers and leaves that were either red, Kraft , green or white.


The numbers are from a Fancy Pants Ephemera set and matched lovely with the colours I had chosen.


Then I sat and had a lovely hour making flowers up and sticking them around the circle frame. I added in some stamped leaves, the odd fabric leaf, and a punched butterfly, until I was happy with the look.


I added it all to a piece of white card, matted it with red and then added it to a 6 x 6 Kraft card blank. Then I added a couple of heat embossed sentiments on little tags and a few gems to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!