Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 July 2017

Hope your day is amazing

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I am eventually starting to feel better, so lets hope I can get a bit of time in the craft room this weekend and catch up on some cards.


Today's card is that beautiful Fresh Freesia again from Altenew. This time coloured with Copic markers on Desert Storm Neenah card, from Crafters Companion.


I went with a purple and yellow colour palette this time after looking at some of the colours of freesia images on line. 


I cut the main panel out with an Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellements die and backed it with purple card onto a Kraft card blank.


I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then added a handful of yellow and purple sequins to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!