Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Underwater

Welcome to my watery Wednesday offering.

I made a fabulous background using Distress Oxides and decided it looked like the sea, so needed sea creatures in it.  The colours I used are Faded Jeans, Broken China and Cracked Pistachio.


Funnily enough we don't have any fish stamps (this will be rectified 😉) but a recent magazine freebie included a few ocean elements I could use.


The coral, leaves and starfish were stamped directly on to the inky background, which I sprayed with sparkle shimmer spritz.


I tried the seahorse as a flat element but it didn't stand out enough.  I stamped and coloured it separately, coated it with Spectrum Noir shimmer pen and cut it out by hand, before adding with foam squares.


The sentiment was black heat embossed onto  white card and cut with a stitched rectangle die.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!