Shabby Blogs

Monday 24 July 2017

Gold Hydrangea


Hello everyone.

Today I am sharing a simple wedding card with you.  I only usually make wedding cards for specific occasions but I decided to try my hand at something different last week, and this is the result.


I used a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Congratulations set, and gold embossed it onto cream card.


I then took a different cream card stock, stamped the Jumbo Hydrangea from Stampendous with Versamark ink and finish with more of the bright gold embossing powder.


This worked out really well even on a glossy card stock.

I cut the card to fit either side of the sentiment and added it all to a white card blank.


I think this is also suitable for an engagement.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!