Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 May 2014

Last of the name frames

Good morning all, hope you are all well. I haven't managed to sneak in much crafty time this weekend so I'm afraid I don't have anything new to share.

So today's post will have to be the last of the name frames that I made. Well for now anyway, as I've had a few requests for some more :o))


This one I made for my niece and partner and their little girl Keira.


The frame is from Ikea and the tiles are some original scrabble tiles that I bought last year. Now that they are very popular they are a lot harder to get hold of ! So I'm working on my own (watch this space.)



A couple of little embellishments and it was all finished.


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!