Shabby Blogs

Saturday 17 May 2014

Colouring Practice again!

Good morning all, and welcome to the weekend. Alan and I are away for the night tonight. Our lovely family have organised train tickets and a night in a hotel for us again for our wedding anniversary. Can't think of anything better, so looking forward to a lovely meal tonight.

I can't share the card I made for Alan yet as it isn't our anniversary until tomorrow so I haven't given it to him yet lol. But I will share it on Monday. So today's post is all about colouring again, I know you're probably sick of it by now, but we are really trying hard to improve so I'm afraid you will have to put up with more posts about it for a while yet lol ;o))

I've used the Boobie Love image by Saturated Canary too to practice my hair and skin tones.

I started with the red head which is my favourite :o)


Then went on to a blond,


Then a black haired lady,


and finally a brunette.


What do you think? I think I am improving but still have a long way to go.


Thanks for stopping by again, have a lovely weekend. See you soon.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!