Shabby Blogs

Sunday 25 May 2014

Princess Honor

Good morning all hope you are well. Some of us are enjoying a long weekend and it's great not having to go back to work tomorrow. 

It's been a tough weekend too though. It was dads birthday yesterday and the first without him. So we all went to the cemetery and left him some flowers and cards. He would have been laughing his socks off at us all stood in the pouring rain lol. 

But on to today's card. This one is called Princess Honor. She is another of our new saturated canary digis. 


I coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out with Spellbinders Labels 29. The I inked the edges with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.


The paper is from an old Papermania pack I think, and I matted it on to some dark brown card. I roughed up all of the edges to give it a bit of a distressed look. Then turned back one corner and held it down with a little princess castle brad.


I added some flowers and leaves to the bottom and inked them with the same Distress Ink as before.


Then I made a banner from white card and stamped Happy Birthday on it with Jet Black Archival. I stuck this to the card with two small round foam pads and then added the pearls over the top.


I finished the card with three more pearls in the bottom corner. Hope you like it, see you soon.

Take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!