Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Jamie

Hello again and welcome to Wednesday.

Friday is my future son-in-law's 25th birthday and this is the card I have made for him. It's ok to share with you as he doesn't read this rubbish lol ;-)

The image is another Saturated Canary digi cut down.  It is the other half of Country Mama and measures about 2 by 2.5 inches.


I layered him up with papers from the Portobello Road collection and red cardstock.  The back layer is polka dot embossed card on top of a red gingham.


The sentiment is from a digital sentiments set I purchased last year and is also matted with red card.


I added two layers of blue ribbon to compliment the inner paper and the boy's t-shirt, them added it all to an 8 x 8 card blank.


I hope Jamie likes it lol.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!