Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Isabelle and Ellie

Happy Wednesday AND Happy 2nd birthday Isabelle Louisa!  

This is her indulging in a little retail therapy lol.


We had cake, cards and presents with her last night as we won't see her until later this evening.

So on to today's card.
Last week I coloured Ellie Awesome Sauce, one of my new Saturated Canary digis, and now I've made her into a card for Izzy.


I thought she should be quite bold so I've chosen Docraft's Spots and Stripes in Brights for the backing papers.


This little sticker is part of the Dear Lizzy set I bought last year.


I copied the shape for the sentiment banner.


So there she is.  What do you think?


TTFN Jude xx

1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!