Shabby Blogs

Monday 26 May 2014

Mojo Monday 346

Happy Monday peeps.  It's another Bank Holiday here in the UK, and I have the whole week off work!! Yippee!!

This week Jen's youngest grandaughter, Isabelle, will be 2 and we have been busy making birthday cards.  Unfortunately we can't share them until later in the week, so I had to make something quick and easy to share with you today.

Hurrah for Hunkydory!  They usually come to my rescue in situations like this lol.  I also turned to the sketch on Mojo Monday (http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/mojo-monday-346.html)

Here's the sketch....


....and here is my version.  What do you think?


The butterfly topper and paper are from a set called Garden Paradise 'Butterfly Delight'.


I think the bird card is adorable, don't you?


So that's my finished entry.  Just need to post it on the Mojo Monday blog now.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!