Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Colouring practice

Hi folks and welcome to Tuesday.

After my colouring disaster at the weekend I spent a lot of time finding hair that I could practice on.  I have loads of digi images I've bought and I decided to resize a couple just to do the hair.  This first one is Boobie love by Krista Smith. 


I was happy with how this turned out, although the cheeks look a little overworked.  Even so I made a card with it using the Curiosity Corner papers.


The rosettes and feathers are ready made but I fashioned the 'flower' myself.  Well it's almost a flower lol!!


I don't think it ended up too bad.  What do you think?


Take care.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!