Shabby Blogs

Friday 30 May 2014

Isabelle and Denise

Happy Friday! Almost the weekend again and the start of another new month!

I have the second of Isabelle's birthday cards to show you today.


This is the card I made for my brother, John, to send and uses the Denise image from Saturated Canary.  I coloured this as one of my practice pieces last week.


I bought a new numbers stamp and matching die set from The Range a few weeks ago and finally got to use them.  I stamped the 2 then embossed with pink/gold frontage, before cutting with the corresponding die.
The 'Today' is from another set and is two layers decoupaged together for depth.


The paper is from Lili of the Valley, Bonnets and Bowties paper pad.

Well that's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!