Shabby Blogs

Thursday 1 May 2014

Tilda

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's post is another birthday card that I made for Cat on Tuesday.

This time I have used a Magnolia Tilda stamp. I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out by hand. 


I mounted the image on to some Coredinations teal coloured card and then used some papers from a couple of different collections to make the layers.


I used a couple of different shades of teal card for the mats and to make the large flower.


This is a Sizzix Tattered Floral held together with a lovely little gem stone brad.

I added a piece of ribbon to the right side and included a ribbon slider that I've had for about 100 years and just forget to use. lol.


I inked all of the edges with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and then finished the card with a ready made sentiment mounted on to a scalloped circle.


As I had a few pieces of the patterned paper left I decided to add a bit of colour to the inside too lol.


Anyway that's all today, hope you like it. See you soon. Take care.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!