Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Colour me beautiful - complete

Hello bloggers :)  

On Monday I promised to share the full card I made with Country Mama, and here she is.


I think this card turned out really well.  I love the soft pinks and brown - it just works lol!


The papers are a mix of Santoro "If Only" and Grace Taylor "Vintage Elegance".  They tone beautifully.


I chose a soft polka dot paper to mount Mama on and she stands out pretty well.  

I mounted all the papers on brown coredinations card, wrapped one with brown ribbon, and added a Tattered Floral cut from burlap.


So there she is - all finished and looking lovely.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!