Shabby Blogs

Saturday 5 April 2014

Birthday balloons

Good morning all and welcome to the weekend. Jude and I are off out for a crafty day today with some very talented designers including the gorgeous Hels Sheridan. I can't wait, lol, been looking forward to this all week. I'm sure Jude will share details of the day tomorrow lol. 

Anyway today's card is the one I made to send to Joe last week. I like this one as it could easily be adapted for boy or girl, very simple again, just like me! ;o))


I took a plain 7x5 card blank and used a circles stencil and Faded Jeans distress ink to make the dotty background. 


Then I used one of our new Paper Smooches dies, to cut the balloons from white hammered card. I inked them all with Distress Inks. Faded Denim, Dried Marigold, Fired Brick and Tattered Straw. 


I stuck these on to another piece of white hammered card and drew some strings in with a pencil. Then I added the ready made sentiment. I inked around the edges with more Dried Marigold to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!