Shabby Blogs

Saturday 19 April 2014

Name Frame

Good morning all, hope you are having a good Easter weekend.

Today's post is another one of the name frames. I made one for Mum a few weeks ago and now the girls have spotted it and want one too. So today's is for my daughter K and her family.


I went with a white frame this time to match her décor.


She even wanted the dogs including lol!


Very simple again, just needed to create a few more letters as there aren't enough Ys, Hs, and Zs in a set of scrabble tiles lol.


I finished it off with a few wooden embellishments, I love the little owl from John Lewis, he's so cute.


Hope you like it too, see you soon, take care.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!