Shabby Blogs

Friday 25 April 2014

Ice cream Friday

Good morning all hope you are having a good week. 

Today's post is a card that I made last weekend. I started colouring the Time for Tea Designs image with Distress Markers but the skin went far too dark! So I switched over to Promarkers to try and rescue it. 


It didn't end up too badly, she just has a really good tan lol. But it's the best I could do.


I cut her out by hand and then used some of the Jennifer Ellory paper pad that Jude had used to make the layers. All matted with Centura Pearl blue card. I included a couple of pieces of patterned ribbon and a bow.


I added some card letters to the right side to spell lovely. Then stamped the birthday greeting at the bottom with pink ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.


Hope you like it. See you soon, take care. 

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!