Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Mojo Monday 341

Morning everyone.  For those who were wondering, Isabelle's heart operation went like clockwork yesterday and she is hopefully coming home today.  We can all relax a bit now :)

Today's card offering is another Mojo Monday sketch from Julee Tilman…

Here's the sketch.............


..............and here is my version.


 I stuck to a dark colour scheme for this one, as I felt it could be quite masculine.


The image is from a Daisy and Dandelion ready stamped pad.  I just had to colour it in and cut it out lol ;)


I went with a very simple sentiment.

What do you think?  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!