Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Daniel Craig

Oh dear, it's Wednesday, it's April, and you have me again - poor you lol!

My brother John has quite a few godchildren (7!) and today is the birthday of one of them.  Daniel Craig Whiteley is the eldest son of John's best friend, Craig, and he is 6 today.

John is always on the last hop when it comes to cards and presents and this year is no different.  This is a card I made John at the weekend, after I'd been to fetch Daniel's birthday presents for him!!


The little cowboy dude comes from a Lili of the Valley art pad again.  I love these images.


I layered papers on to a 6 x 6 blank and added the topper.


The sentiment is from another LOTV pad.


I'm hoping Daniel will like his card.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!