Shabby Blogs

Monday 30 December 2013

Another Christmas Card

Good morning yes I'm afraid we haven't run out yet lol. We still have a couple more days to show them before they go away for a few months! 

Today it's the turn of the one I made for Alan. 
 
 
The toppers are part of a set I got for my birthday. I think they are really sweet.
 
 
I didn't want anything too complicated so I just matted them on to some of the blue sparkly paper,
 
 
and then tied a red ribbon around the middle.
 
 
I finished the card with a sentiment done on the computer.
 
 
Hope you like it, see you soon. Take care.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!