Shabby Blogs

Sunday 8 December 2013

Flower power

On Wednesday it will be Jen's 44th birthday. I won't tell you she will be 44 as she thinks 44 is old! (What? Oh dear, did I give it away? 😉)
When you share a craft room it is very difficult to make something without the other person seeing it. That's why making cards for Jen has been rather difficult.  I keep sneaking away to make something without her seeing!  I'm having a few mojo problems at the same time so I've had to resort to stealing copying ideas from magazines.
 
Obviously I can't show you what I'm making for Jen so I'm having to make twice as many cards.  I have to have something to blog but also need to make sure she doesn't see her cards before the day!  This is what I came up. What do you think? 
 I took the background papers from one pack and mixed them with a topper from another sheet to make this simple card.
 I layered both papers with a matte silver card before adding ribbon, flowers and a butterfly. 
 Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!