Shabby Blogs

Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxing day

Good morning all, I hope you all had fantastic days yesterday, and that Santa brought you all you wished for. We spent the day with all our family in the local church hall, as we did last year. It's the only place big enough to seat us all for Christmas dinner, as there were 19 of us!
 
It was hectic and loud and very busy, but we were all together and this Christmas that was what we wanted more than anything else.
 
I thought I would share a couple more of the Christmas cards that I made today.
 
 
They are both quite simple, but they were both for boys lol.
 
 
 
 
I do love this sparkly blue paper, and it looks great on plain white card.
 
 
Hope you like them too.
 
Take care and I'll see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!