Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 December 2013

Other birthdays

I know I said no more birthday cards - but I meant no more of Jen's!  Other people have birthdays too lol.
This is a card I've made to send to a work colleague whose birthday is New Years Eve.
Yes it is another Hunkydory set but I did buy loads when I was first starting out, so I have quite a collection.  I might one day use them all up but it won't be anytime soon :)
I mounted a piece of cardstock on to some gold mirror card and added it to a 5 x 7 blank.  The card is pre printed so it didn't need too much embellishment. 
The circular topper is fixed with sticky pads in the centre of the card.  I added a purple striped ribbon to bring in a bit more interest. 
Two short pieces of ribbon are used as banners under the centrepiece.  A small sentiment from the set finishes it off.
That's all for today folks.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!