Shabby Blogs

Friday 20 December 2013

A couple of quick cards

Hello blog friends, hope you are all well.
 
Today's cards are a couple of really quick and simple designs.
 
 
For this first one I used a Snowflake embossing folder straight on to the shaped card front.
 
Then I used Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments to cut a couple of baubles from patterned card.
 
 
I finished the card with a ready made sentiment and a couple of little bows.
 
 
This second one I used the same embossing folder but this time I used it on a piece of Centura Pearl white card. Which I then matted with some Christmas paper.
 
 
The ornament is a chipboard shape which I covered with the same paper.
 
I finished the card with another ready made sentiment and bow and some glitter glue around the edge of the ornament.
 
Hope you like them.
 
See you soon, take care.
 
xxx
 
 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!