Shabby Blogs

Sunday 1 December 2013

Lego helicopter card

Good morning all and happy Sunday. Hope you are all well and keeping nice and toasty warm. Today's card is one I made for my Grandson Bailey who is 5 today! They grow up too quickly lol.
 
 
I was struggling to come up with something to put on his card, then when I was tidying the kids bedroom here the other day I came across a couple of Lego machines that the boys had built the last time they were here. So I had a brainwave to photograph the helicopter and put it on a card!
 
 
Although you can't see the layers very well on my rubbish photo's there are 4 layers of decoupage that I printed and then cut out by hand.
 
 
I printed a sentiment on the computer too and then cut it out with a label die.
 
 
I kept the rest of the card really simple so that the helicopter would stand out. Hope you like it too.
 
Thanks for stopping by again.
 
See you soon, take care.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!