Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The last one.....

 
 
Jen is recovering from her sickness but now I'm feeling distinctly icky.  Hope I'm not coming down with it next!!
I promise this is the last of Jen's birthday cards!  I'm going to have to make something else this week lol.
This card actually started life quite differently.  In the summer I made a batch of cards for my granddaughter.  This one didn't get used so I recycled it.
I started by removing the sentiment which was on foam pads.  This left a mark which had to be covered and so dictated where the flowers were placed.  These are big blooms from Docrafts Vintage Notes collection layered with smaller paper and ribbon flowers.
We have quite a bit of lace in our stash so I found some that matched quite nicely and used it to frame the card.
I finished it off with a tag sentiment hung from one of the pearls. 
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!