Shabby Blogs

Thursday 13 March 2014

Gorjuss

Happy Thursday!  I'm here today with our newest Gorjuss stamp, used to make a card with a slightly Japanese feel to it.


This image stamps so beautifully, and once coloured, brought to mind some lovely Bo Bunny papers I've had for a while.  These colours just seem to match so well.  I cut the image and layered it on a piece of 6 x 6 paper, matted with black card stock.


The papers were all layered on to an 8 x 8 card blank and the topper set at a slight angle.


I did the same with the sentiment but justified it top left.


I just love the feel of the card.  The colouring could be improved but I am getting better!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!