Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Footie boy

Morning all, Jude again with the last of Chris's birthday cards from last weekend.  

This one uses another of the Lili of the Valley Art Pads.


I saw a technique where an image was cut with a circular die but part of it hung outside the shape.  Having scoured Pinterest I found a tutorial to follow and it turned out quite well.  (Ignore the pencil marks! I did rub them out before it was sent lol)

If you want to view the tutorial I used you can find it at http://iwannabuildamemory.blogspot.co.uk


Once I had the image cut it was a case of matting and layering with papers from a set Jen has had for years.  It is a K & Company pad of speciality papers and I loved these colours together.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!