Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Hi There

Good morning, hope all is well in your little part of the world today :o) I'm enjoying being back at work even though I am seriously tired lol, but better that than moping at home!

Anyway today's card is another I made for Chris's birthday at the weekend. This idea came from one of my latest craft mags. I just altered it slightly to suit what I had.


The tree is made from Coredinations card stock using a grey and two different shades of green.

I embossed the grey with a Tim Holtz bark embossing folder, and the green was embossed with a Cuttlebug one called Birds and Swirls.


I cut the tree trunk out by hand and then punched the leaves from a 1 inch circle punch and a 1 and a half inch scalloped circle punch.

I sanded all of the pieces to reveal a bit of the core colour and then added them all to a 7x5 white card blank.


I cut two little birds using Marianne dies and added them to the bottom. Then finished the card with my tiny Kraft stickers to spell the sentiment.


Hope you like it.

Take care, and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!