Shabby Blogs

Saturday 22 March 2014

A couple of bag charms and some earrings

Good morning all, great title isn't it? lol. Couldn't think of anything else so that's what we got today ha ha.

Anyway it does describe very well the content of today's post. I finally got around to making the earrings for Jude with the left over beads from when I made her the bracelets weeks ago! and I used up some odd beads to make a couple of pretty bag charms. One for me and one for Jude :o))

These are the earrings


My bag charm


and the one I made for Jude.


What do you think? hope you like them too.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!