Shabby Blogs

Thursday 20 March 2014

First Love

Good morning all, hope you are well today.

Today's card is using another of the marvelous digi stamps that I got from Time for Tea Designs. This one is called First Love. Isn't she sweet?


I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out by hand.


The papers are from the new Dovecraft range, Curiosity Corner, they are gorgeous. Everything is inked with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.


I found the burlap panel hiding in one of the drawers and now I'm in love and really neeeeed to get some more. The flowers are Tattered Florals from Sizzix, shaped with my pokey tool, inked edges with DI and then held together with little brads. I haven't used brads for absolutely ages (cause I forget what we have lol) and I do love them.



I finished the card with a Kraft tag with a die cut sentiment, tied on with twine and then a little bird charm added.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!