Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 March 2014

Pedal Power

Good morning and welcome to the start of another week. I am starting back at work today after a 4 week break, so nervous but looking forward to it too. Luckily I am going back to the same place I was at before just in a different job.

Anyway my card for today is made using one of the gorgeous new stamps that I won from Time for Tea Designs. This one is called Pedal Power.


This is my first attempt at water colouring with distress markers. She didn't turn out too badly but she's far from perfect lol. 


When I coloured her I cut her out by hand and then inked around the edge with Old Paper Distress Ink.


The paper is from the new Curiosity Corner pad and I just thought it went so well with her. 

The doily and frame are also from that range, and I stamped on to Centura Pearl card with a Lili of the Valley stamp to go inside the frame. 


I finished it off with a few flowers from the stash. 

Hope you like it, see you soon. Take care.

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!