Shabby Blogs

Saturday 8 March 2014

A little bit of retail therapy

Good morning all, hope you are all looking forward to a crafty weekend. 

Jude and I had a little venture out yesterday to a new store that has opened in Sheffield. We now have a Range store which is great for Sheffield but not for our bank balances lol. But we were very good we only purchased a few bits and pieces and it is two doors away from Hobbycraft and we didn't even go in lol. 






But I did get a couple of little bits






From the new Curiosity Corner collection by Dovecrafts. I couldn't resist lol





Now I just need to find some time to play with them.

Anyway that's all from me today. See you soon, take care.


Jen
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!