Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 27 January 2015

La Bicyclette

On Sunday Jen and I visited the Ross Paper Craft Show in Sheffield.  We had a really good few hours wandering around and spending far too much lol.  I was lucky enough to win £20 of vouchers to spend at the show in the prize draw and spent it at the Lili of the Valley stand.
This is what I bought.


I'm looking forward to some lovely makes with these.


My card was made before we went shopping so I didn't use any of the new purchases.

This one is for a colleague who is a keen cyclist.


I made the sentiment in Word and printed it on white card.

The bicycles are a die Jen bought a little while ago from Die-namics at My Favourite Things.


It's a simple make but I'm sure Phil will appreciate it.

That's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!